Friday, April 23, 2010

Things To Write On Car Wedding

Vigo Weather not decided whether there is cold, clear, sunshine, fog, overcast or windy and I'm fried and loaded with jackets end God knows when I combed home ¬ ¬.

chapando and I'm doing something useful like going to the gym and give me a nice shower with my sparkling grapefruit soaps (smells like summer) * ^ o ^ *! But in the end I made a nice pattern around the 2 nd semester and I've stuck a big push to the subject.

Tomorrow I decided that I will carry with hopeza that shit this time I do spend too hot or too cold. Live queues appears.

I spent most of the day laughing with this. These things make the job done more enjoyable, faster and move better, Jur! Mary Poppins has struck me that!

PS: He's back Tinoko!! God how I missed this pekeñín, pekeñín lie is nothing but old xD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment