Saturday, April 17, 2010

Diagram Of An In Grown Hair * Happy ~ ~ *

is not paid (uh-_-3,000 pesos entrance exam, 3.000 to 3.500 inscripcióny free semester ... that XDD) but it is still the cheapest out there, and is supposed to be good .
But on Tuesday we were in high school to visit the UVM and aww \u0026lt;3 I fell in love muuucho u_u and insisted my mom until I convinced x3! I need to get a scholarship if I pay for everything, but I guess so give me a good percentage of the average oo I also liked the credit system, because if that term can not pay all subjects they just take the credits you can afford and go: D har & aa obviousAnd I had to laugh that says "ah! Look, I'm assuming it all out * College Guide magazine Reader's Digest * "but he said all happy and made me laugh XD taught me the ranking of the 100 best universities in Mexico UVM in 2010 and was in 5th place: D was the UNAM 1st and 2nd the technology. Monterrey, just remember those oo ah, and UAT was like in 59 XD.
* u * Well I think it was the best decision that my mother supported me: D my dad or realize that I should call him to tell XD oo in short, should go forward my job because then I do go to things during the week n

0 comments:

Post a Comment