Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Can I Transfer Music From Shareaza To Itunes


" The 1 0 times that I stopped being a manly or on the other hand, I failmente Ghei "

* facepalm *
Meme stolen from Eerie-san ... or something. Lists

ten seconds / moments / situations / memories that made you subtract more than 51% to your manlyness

going from number 10 which is the smallest scale to the one that is the ma s tissue * hardcore * brings
CHT
MLXC 10. Ed trying to revive a gutted Nina on the wall of an alley. [FMA] only seen in the first FMA. It is actually desperate to revive him a pass'm chimera as midge on the wall is so fucking sad.


9. The death of Sirius Black. [HP] Damn! Ely Remus Lupin was the most awesome rates around the world Ghei HP and Rowling / the bitch
awesome her cousin took me.

8. Yomi decide his own death before the fight with Kagura. [Ga rei Zero]
scene in itself is nothing special but the words he devoted to rock 'Delete the painwhile he was dying and then spear driven from one moment to another was so tragic that I cried.


3. The fake
death while Nagisa Tomoya-kun ~ shows her daughter. [Clannad] Who the hell

dies in the midst of giving birth? ... If I know ... but is that seeing his waifu die while Tomoya-kun ~ is in hijis in arms is so ... so ...
2. Zero Requiem, Lelouch's death. [CG]
I do not need to say more. That was ... the most hardcore for me. Well no, we are at number two. But is that Lelouch smile Even with a sword stuck in his chest pon iodide icon de Suiza choir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment