Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Capitalize Philosophy

yuppie water too! and then was distracted and at home, I confronted my mother do not recall, I feel bad when I got home and my head hurts, my stomach hurts and I had dinner, spent the stupid heat to medium and after Chung give me an idiot bus while insisting that if push and pull my bag. and STOP ...

The verdadno is whether the stress hormones and more hormones hormones and good ... hormonal messengers yuppie living in the human CURP damn physiology. I've been upset today hysterical edge nasty all truth bothers me today is not a day that you see all pink ...

I'm with the brainanywhere else, I'm not the nicest person in the world and well I guess I'd better go to bed leyengdo Dune follow that many people thank me if I remove the medium today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment