Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pokemon Charts Of Weaknesses And Resistance Just Like Oz's Wizard


No. This is not an optical illusion. I'm updating my livejournal. I need to do, I need to download if you want to put my full attention on what I should do this week, and stop spinning on the same subject.
never saw the Wizard of Oz . It's one of those films that it takes an idea from the beginning, perhaps because as a boy saw some pictures that did not like, perhaps because he never had the opportunity to see what it was. I have him idea. It's how I'm asked to listen to music by Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift. They both took idea from the beginning (for ho and b) and although everyone tells me I shouldthy, the lion, the scarecrow and the others go in search of the Wizard, who believe Almighty, the only solution to their problems. But when they discover that only about a current comĂșny person, like them, nothing special.
And wonders what if Seth turns out to be for her (or visceversa, which is what is more frightening) as the Wizard of Oz Dorothy and her friends ... What if the known is that there is no magic between them ... This is how I feel now. I feel that many people around me who I know, and maybe when I get to know them really are not qu

0 comments:

Post a Comment