Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sv2000 Dvd Recorder How To Finalize

Hoshino ... I knew you were going to do but ... I did not think I would break your heart like you did.

щ (ಥ Д ಥ щ)


The chapter name told me a lot of entry: Amigo. When I read the title
mentally prepared me hoping this was the last chapter in which veríaa Almita being Almita and not someone in a vegetative state.

only thing is that I thank Hoshino dose given much luv between them, that:

► Alma thinking from Kanda that was synchronized with the innocence and considering running away with the proven & amp; oacute; how much he wanted. ►
Kanda's face filled with joy to see Alma. (Among the dead, omg, Alma!)
► Even after trying to kill Alma, Kanda as worries about him when he (Alma) is wound itself. ►
While Alma through with pardons Kanda Innocence * sobs *
► The 'Let's die together' reminded me LOL 07-Ghost
► And the 'Soul my one and only ...' was enough to love the couple even knew that there would be no future for them; ^;

Kanda thought that Alma was going to kill himself just because, not that this had become a murderer ( ; Edgar-san!) omg.♥! So what? Is there hands together again? B'awww not matter * sits waiting for him
Fansub *
Reborn:

love this OP (although my favorite is still the sixth 'Easy Go') is too spoiler and of course the bonus to see the arcobaleno / cousin family / Tsuna family in less than 1:30 minutes. The ending I especially liked it that

. Oh gawd. Now expected to be Monday to go to class * is depressed * lay
I changed! now I can only findan image to make header. What I do not guess who the header? * Shoots herself *

0 comments:

Post a Comment