Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What Kind Of Hair Does Lauren London Wear


exactly two hours to go to town I'm happy for these payments livejournalenses (? To tell you something that many already know, and I said many times, and I'm going.
I got up early because my brother wanted to say hello before ♥ going to school and then I went out shopping with Mom. I went back and got to see the chapter 6 of Gossip: Aggg I thought it was in Chapter 7 in which Chuckito (? kissed a guy, fortunately I caught off guard because Lu told me before. Just Tell me if Mr. Chuck Bass is not the most tender of planet earth and its surroundings? ( ? Or is it that "not going to write anything, and I want to write. Anyway, as I said yesterday I will try to upgrade from mardel (that if romi is good and gives me the pc) to tell how the process of lifting of the blockade, the only thing I hope is not finished singing " , Crunchy, crunchy, crunchy, crunchy cats " ♪ ajajaja (farting reference to" Complete Repeat "♥) I hope not miss me (? I do what I do
xoxo ♥ Meli


.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment