Friday, October 9, 2009

Best Golf Laser Rangefinder 2009

HTMLXC

I declare myself agnostic. While it would be able to say that God does not exist because if I did I could not let the atrocities being committed in this world, hands what is his most perfect. On the other hand, I feel comfortable with the principle of Satanic philosophy and way of conceiving life as resultrado the full enjoyment of all our freedoms. I worship no ram, no inverted crosses, but I love all your imagineríay me, even more, the wounds caused by its mention in the souls of the pious old (and notso old). I feel comfortable with the beliefs derived from paganism, I like religions with Mother Earth as a major figure in their pantheon. I'm not saying I'm going to pay for having not even recycle my garbage.
hate Christianity from my respect for every human being and his way of thinking. I love my freedom all, I am against the morals and I stick shrinks the soul when I look at the power and beauty that the world we live in is able to display before our fleeting glance. And in the end, we are nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment