Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cervical Discharge And Pregnancy


Hello Everybody! I'm back at home! The truth is that, despite being totally exhaustive, I had great. As I fell in love with Brahamita (and it seems that mom will buy me a dog so you can have in *-*) and I got along really well with Romi, whom he knew only by chat.
Back at home I spent some weird stuff. For starters, I stepped wrong with the leg pain is killing me (from walking in mardel) and fell sitting on top of a bucket of dirty water (laugh, do not get angry), why I had to bathe again. After leaving the shower, post and discuss some things with Lu, I got to see The Ugly Trut h . If you did not see it look at it, they are recommend. He was supposed to laugh until my stomach hurt (which I did most of the film), but you know what? I ended up crying like a wanker I am. What you gonna do! I am, the stark truth is (Kua-ko!)
Sooo, tell them that the end did not write as much as expected at Mardel. The problem is that to write, I need peace, tranquility and above all, SILENCE uu Anyway, I passed one of Naturally poquiiiiiiiiiito at a time when Mom and Romi studied, and that Brahma had gone to fuckBety (Ro's mom) so far in a while, I'll pass it on the pc and see if I get something masochistic if I start with Chapter 14 of Black Keys. We'll see what I can mr. blockade.
Anyway, I went to do that because then I certainly want to see any of all that I gave Romi.
♥ Love u all xoxo



Meli .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment