Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Dogs Tounge Isvery Pink Book Day

Curraré me what to do if I have a 9 or so in the course.

Otherwise today I went out for a spin with Arantxa (Myssa) both dressed Lolita (by fiiiiin XD) and we have taken a turn for the "fair" in the book and then we went to the house of Totoro to see the people of the association were playing
Wizard step
and I met Haku, I left flank hand full of ferret XD. I bought
The Book Thief by 10 eurillos, I guess I'll read it when I finish with the biography of Darwin is quite interesting.

Myssa to right and left yours truly: 3

As is always look at you, you cry, laugh if you say you carnival ... well what I'm going to count if we all feel the same . But today there have been 3 special cases, 2 good and one bad so I return with a agruidulce taste in the mouth. good start with to see if I get over the bad mood XD. As we are to take something to the place where we usually are to take little things in the afternoon when we left, an older man (a abuelillo) has asked us to where we bought the clothes and when I answer internet that told us somethingeva?. I certainly clear that I have not go back to that place and I'll tell my friends and acquaintances to let go, I was so shocked I could not say anything and now I Crispus proque I are going a thousand and answers and actions, including having taken a glass of juice and habérselo pulled over to the asshole who attended us.

Anyway, idiots the world is full and starting to think that everyone I meet I



0 comments:

Post a Comment