Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free Region Sony Dvp Sr200p

So here I'm updating again. I got the package of Crescent last week and fell in love with everything, I've released everything I got, I'm a damn anxious and I can not stand it XD.
was going to take an order you have made my friends to ask me the red rocking Lola Lolita until July but do not have TT, so nothing to wait and so I ask because at that time, see if you've saved something and take the opportunity to ask me some other things (damn consumerism xD).

the end I passed the exam I thought I had gone wrong, the Zoology of Arthropods, I have only a passing auqnueCY nothing more interesting than I remember, I hope to update at the end of this week but do not promise anything because I have a new tour this Friday and the rest of the weekend will be busy with the plants (how hard is life bio ; environmental logo XD).

besin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment