Thursday, April 16, 2009

Platforms For Bearded Dragons

I'm starting my season again with physical and mental exhaustion. Today I had (well yesterday that we are already 17 XD) a review of zoology arthropods. With the nonsense we have started the test at 13:00 and has been terminated at 19:00. We have made horns, first a pilot, then lunch, then a practical one, wait a while until preparing the classroom for the theory and finally the theory.

has been badly me and bothers me a lot because I had prepared enough, in fact I've spent the whole week locked in my house holy on account of it, but among the things sent us find ourselves, which I have pr & amgoes wrong and has spent much! if ANYONE had a qur preparation of all those in attendance knew what it was! ARJ.
right from wrong But now I have this bad more cool for June, I will take next week off and take advantage of good weather to go to catch bugs and then they put me to study in June that it I have no time.

Tomorrow (today) trip again and see if it is not us Chafer. This time it's a Lancia, which had planned to do to Asturias at the end is for the May 8 (and another for 15, at this rate I die in the attempt). To see if Sunday or Monday update contando montaƱiles my adventures and see if I can do some fotillo and climb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment