Monday, June 15, 2009

How Much Are Pearl Earrings Worth

Updated flash!

I have a couple of months estresadísima no time to do anything other than study>. \u0026lt;, Do work or regoger bugs to the library I have to deliver.

the moment I do well, a 9.4 in "Computer Science applied to life sciences" (the highest grade in the class, I hope I get my tuition ¬ ¬) and Fanerogamia a 8'1 in, but I still have the part of Critogamia and two practical examinations of this subject but it seems that is well under way. I have also the subject Pokemon (Get all!) Oséase, Zoology of arthropod chunga Esla more I see, but I have a bad bad part of the course already adopted as well so I risk less than if you go with everything.

Besides exameniles Ipicas stresses, stresses per floor and colleagues, stress tuition for courses (I am registered in 2, and because there longer than me but more pointed in XD), stress from home and contracts, family stress and hassle, stress in general, stresses associated .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARJ.

Well now that "The Blonde" and Aaron come to study with [info] CHTMLXl, but as I read them pilladísima not give me time for more PD2: It may be something very big with Lolita in Leon, but for now everything is in its infancy so do not want nothing venture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment