Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fatigue From A Tooth Abcess

is the last time in my damn life back to make the same damn error. I've done many times and always say that will not happen again ... but it happens. Now it's different now is not the fall was so strong, so now I felt extremely falling almost in "depression" but now was something very important. And yes, nobody will, nobody will notice, but inside me I know and that will be enough to always keep in mind I do not want that to happen again.

I hope now it works.

Barricade - girugämesh
For example
XC wrong So when you move on to the accelerator
If we continue like this forever There will be only one final
fatal

If I'm happy, everything is pink
is fine. Do you have anything to reproach?

After all, a winner is a winner, is not it?
not hear criticism. I am the only

0 comments:

Post a Comment