Thursday, March 26, 2009

How To Get The Hacking Device On Poptropica

Again I'm here to tell my life and miracles XD.

I was approaching an exhausting weekend, tomorrow I have a practice field "and fanerogamia Critogamia" so menso fourth at 8 am we have to be in college to take the bus to go to Asturias to two different beaches and cliffs to collect algae, bryophytes, lichens, ferns and higher plants. I like field trips, but the truth is I have no great desire, I have a bad week a bit different and what I need is rest, do not throw me 12 hours by taking cambo plants galore.
And to finish on Saturday I have another, what is bad bad here & iacuyou, but the place where we stayed is a one hour walk from home and there is no bus to take you there or know anyone who can drive me TT So that day after madrugóny I will be playing another walk Walk but this to collect arthropods, see if I can at least pick up a third of the need for entomological collection that I have to deliver in June (about 120 different species I will give something.)

Miguel on Tuesday led to Darwin (one of my furry little rodents) to the vet because I was scared so I took him

0 comments:

Post a Comment