Friday, March 20, 2009

Ap Biology Lab 5 Cellular Respiration Answers Nonsense

Well here I am updating for the second time this week, to see if I met.

Today I went to the mall with my boyfriend and I bought zillions cute things in Claire's, including the wonderful bag-black heart that I really wanted and how not many hair accessories ; Cursed vice!
Also, my boy gave me a wonderful portfolio with the periodic table and made me happy, I am a scientific process and science geek and looking like crazy anything to do with it. In fact in my future projects is to have a room in the house with a drawing of the double hép; aacute n out or were currando because I have stayed at home all afternoon. Yes, it has helped me to get to make accessories (bracelets, necklaces and other) to Doi (my BJD). Prsonalizarlo I love but I want more, the thing is that as an ordinary boy who does not carry as many oddities I can not put things quite striking, however with the bracelets and laspecas that I will in the future and use whatever I will have my taste. And maybe in the future has also changed since the wig is not leading his court but one similar. Of course, since he got his new eyes esoty more than happy, fully capture the essence of the person, with eyelets blue and cold as ice, but with face pussy. And to top it fotillo love is total

.3


0 comments:

Post a Comment