Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jewelry Course, Ottawa


XC was a little difficult but the system failed me qw! heavy in reading but I got to know many new skills that will last in my head for long.

At the beginning of the first semester enter new hires 11 people, of those 11 only 3 are left, perhaps the clinical area is not ideal for everyone and I guess I should learn more before entering a college, but hey, I know the reason for dropping out of some and personally I think the strongest are the ones who stayed (and curiously only me and my two closest friends of the race oo).
Finally, specialro me go much better in this quad to come:) and I must be patient because my new schedule is HORRIBLEEE! Dx! I did everything possible to avoid having to go on Saturday too but I could not help T___T well that I have a thousand hours off at times that are not usable ¬ ¬ me.

really do not want to abandon my LJ>. \u0026lt;I do not know what happens lol!

As the title says XD love my avatar MiyaxSatoshi (L)! I LOVE that part of the dvd x3 and avatar is not but a few seconds later when he sees Satoshi Miya turns with a look sooo full of love \u0026lt;3! * Freaks * Enough



xD see you in half a year 8D

0 comments:

Post a Comment