Saturday, January 30, 2010

# Sony Network Camera Snc-m1 *-*

pedophile xDDD (L).



That reminded me I downloaded the single and I have not gone to the iPod: B I'll do right now before I forget xD.

On Monday I went to school ¬ ¬ or died of sleep all week so xDD and then later with much homework; _; I spent all afternoon making and still not finished -w.
Well, in general is not so bad because I like all the teachers who touched me * u * always had a black in rice xDD but now I like them all: D and seme of law is my advice for the 3rd consecutive semester (LLL) to that is land called having luck XDD.

And this week I could be with one person (L) and feel surprised, but I do not want to be back again because I will hurt D: in fact suffered a bit but asdf, that happens to me a coward .

I'll go eat a delicious chicken breast in mushroom sauce * ¬ * and then I'll go read a fic that just went up girugämesh *--*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment