Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chapstick Health Facts Speechless

I begin this post by giving my sincere apologies to Mr. Postman. Nothing you read in the post above is true, I love you ♥ (? Ajajaja
Yes people, got my gifts. Sincerely LOVED ♥ I knew that coming from Lu, and I would love it I was right. What I did not expect was what Miss LUCIA Madiedo DID!
Turns out I had been screwing around with the book PS: I love you , a book I have on my pc but I do not read because I like to read there, in my books give me ♥.
The thing is that Lu bought it, read it and, knowing as Iono almost killed when I do not know that was what I said and she said:
you have not bought xD . When I fell I almost get on a bus and kicking the shit, but then I realized that one of the nicest things you ever did for me ♥ I love you Lucia Nevada Hernestina Tower of the Yucatan Peninsula (? ♥ You're one of the most beautiful, kind, crazy and cheesy ... ok, not sentimental ... whom I met in my life. Love u so so much ♥ Meli .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment